my visitors!

January 29, 2011

Award!!

Hey guys.guess what?I got award :p


Thank and link the person who awarded me this award.Thanks izka!
Now let's check the rules!:
>Share 8 things about myself:
  1. I'm a part of #LVTX & #RDVZ99'11  and I'm so proud of it
  2. I always dream I have my own world.in there I can get&do everything I want
  3. 27 February is my birthday!
  4. Doesnt like me?just go away from my life.I dont care what people say bout me.I am me&nobody can change it
  5. I'm not ready for national exam>.< I've tried to study&dilligent but I cant.Oh God please help me!
  6. I need a boyfriend,who's always protect me and love me sincerely
  7. Sometimes I envy the people who more than me and sometimes I wish I could be her
  8.  I hate when I cry and nobody cares with me.It feel suck HAHA
Everyone who reads this post may take this award.It's free to take :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment