my visitors!

June 13, 2011

All 'bout MBOK!

Hi Guys
I would like to introduce my friend to you
This is it:p
ups sorry wrong picture :p

yap He's Muhammad Irdiansyah. call him "Bintang" or "Mbok"
handsome ryt?LOL

  1. his birthday on 13 Maret
  2. he's 15 years old
  3. he's kind. he listen my story and give advice
  4. he's crazy
  5. he's idiot.AHAHAHAHA
  6. he like playing guitar
  7. oh ya.there's something important! he created song bout me. aw how sweet he is. WKAKAKKAKA
  8. he has lil brothers. their name are ilham&farhan. they're idiot too like their old brother.hahaha kidding guys:p
  9. he's single. intrested? contact me. HAHAHA
  10. he has brain,but he never use it-_- 
yap,that's all about mbok
add his facebook
follow his twitter
and add his messenger: bibinzzz@live.com

byebye.thank u for visiting.Hugs&Kisses for me



No comments:

Post a Comment